London W1H 7BH
T: 0207 378 2990
Nearest tube station: Marble Arch
Google Map: click here
Hyatt Regency London – The Churchill is a luxurious hotel ideally situated in the heart of London’s West End. Overlooking the picturesque gardens of Portman Square, this prestigious hotel is perfectly placed for easy access to London’s main shopping areas, tourist attractions, museums, galleries and theatres and is within easy reach of the capital’s main business district.
As an accredited member of the Meetings Industry Association, Hyatt Regency London – The Churchill provides the perfect setting for every occasion. From top-level meetings to private functions or diners, the hotel’s 12 meeting and function rooms offer an unsurpassed range of event space to suit every type of occasion for up to 300 guests. We pride ourselves on the quality and flexibility of our professional and well-trained meetings and banqueting staff, who will take care of all requirements before and during a meeting or event.
Venue can be hired exclusively any day of the week from £5000 onwards
Pick ‘n’ Mix at Hyatt Regency London – The Churchill
Variety is the spice of life, so why not mix things up and take advantage of our fantastic Pick ‘n’ Mix offer to create the perfect meeting package for your clients. With all bookings made for meetings and events held before 31 March 2011, choose from two items from the list below to include in your Day Delegate Rate.
- A State-of-the-art LCD projector per day
- Complimentary Internet access for delegates per day
- A complimentary space for every tenth person per day
- A freshly made bacon buttie (or fried egg buttie for vegetarians) per person on arrival
- A healthy muesli with fresh fruit per person on arrival
- A complimentary drinks reception for up to 30 minutes to wind down at the end of the day, including 2 drinks per person of House wines, House beers and soft drinks
Capacity in our ballroom:
Theatre style up to 250
Dinner dance up to 180